Employing Partners in Community (EPIC) has provided services to adults with disabilities for over 30 years. We offer vocational and non-vocational services, with an emphasis on community integration, community enrichment and community employment. We provide Day Training and Habilitation Services and Supported Employment Services.
What we Offer Our Participants:
- On the job training or job coaches to help with workplace success
- Volunteerism in the community
- Skill Building groups
- Recreational activities
- Socializing with peers
Looking for help at your business?
Benefits to Employers:
- Motivated employees who value joining the workforce.
- Employees who are on time.
- Employees who look forward to going to work.
- Respect in the community as an employer who supports and believes in the right of all individuals to work.
Benefits to Employees:
- Satisfaction from meeting goals.
- Self-esteem and dignity from work experience.
- Opportunities for friendship.
- Community: Productive, tax paying citizens. A diverse, well-integrated community.